Friday, March 24, 2006

FRIDAY FUN: Fun with 'Everwood' and 'Trace!'


It has been more than three long months since we have seen a new episode of The WB's Everwood, but the wait is finally over!! The show returns this Monday, March 27th at 8 p.m. with two back-to-back episodes!!! Mark your calendars, free your schedules and sit down and enjoy one of the best shows on television. And when you're done enjoying the Everwood charm, be sure to sit down and write a letter to help the show get another season. Click HERE to get all the details. While you're waiting for the first new episode in more than three months, check out this interview with the show's newest star Sarah Drew, who plays the self-conscious Hannah, from thewb.com.

Sarah Drew
Hannah Rogers

On making-up:

"I was all dolled up and I bumped into Greg Smith at a WB event and he walked right up to me and looked right at me and didn't recognize me because usually when he sees me for the show I'm the girl with the frizzy hair and glasses. So not the glamour look. The good news is I only have to spend thirty minutes in the makeup trailer. I just wear mascara, chap stick, put my glasses on and Hannah arrives."

On bridging the kissing gap:

"When Bright and I first did our kissing scenes it was so funny because our director told me I should think of myself as the librarian with the glasses flying off. He's like: I want hands flying. I want crazy, crazy passion. So basically I attacked him."

To read more of this interview with Sarah, click on over to thewb.com. And remember to catch Everwood this Monday from 8-10 p.m. and every Monday at 9 p.m. on The WB! If you need a quick refresher on where we left off, here's a brief recap of the last episode
"Getting to Know You" from TV.com.

A very-much-in-love Ephram discovers that he has unwittingly become a "girlfriend" to Amy, but the friendship takes a turn for something more when a moment of intimacy leads to them waking up together the next morning. Meanwhile, Nina grows suspicious of Jake's recent strange behavior, which is further amplified when his brother, Brian (guest star Tom Parker), shows up unexpectedly. Delia takes up with the popular girls in school, which worries Andy. Also, Bright tries to rectify Hannah's low self-esteem issues. Lastly, Rose drops some startling news on Harold, which could drastically change their lives



Today's edition has a double dose of Fun. Those crazy kids over at Without a Trace are hamming it up for TV Guide's cameras this week. Check out these behind-the-scenes pictures from their latest cover shoot for TV Guide.

(From L-R) Eric Close, Poppy Montogomery and Enrique Murciano pose for their TV Guide photoshoot

Enrique Murciano hams it up with a TV Guide photographer

Close, Montgomery and Murciano get ready for the shoot


To see more behind-the-secenes photos from the shoot, click on over to TVGuide.com. And to read about how Martin will battle with his addiction to pain killers and how his friends come to his rescue, pick up the latest edition of TV Guide on newsstands now. Without a Trace returns next Thursday, March 30th on CBS.

That's all for this edition of Friday Fun! Be sure to check back here Monday for the latest edition of Pass the Remote and next Friday for another installment of Friday Fun! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could watch Everwood! I'm still hoping they'll put the next season out on dvd. One can only hope.