Sunday, April 15, 2007

Eliot Gets Her Caboodle in Gear

One thing is certain when it comes to Scrubs: the show does drama as well as it does comedy. This week's outing managed to blend the two to give us an excellent half-hour that dealt with the continued aftermath of Laverne's sudden death. It's never easy to lose a beloved character, but the writers knew the exact dose of comedy to help ease and honor her death. In fact, this one was loaded with funny moments: JD's celebration to "It's a Beautiful Morning" after Jordan agreed to name her daughter Jennifer Dylan (JD), Ted's band fighting over why the church choir at the funeral sounds better than they do, JD's imaginary funeral complete with that hug he has always wanted, Dr. Cox's 20 minutes for himself, the revelation that Janitor knows sign language, Eliot's decision to use the word "caboodle" instead of a$$, JD and Turk's sign language plan at the movies, and Dr. Kelso watching (and commenting) on Eliot and Keith. Now, here's a look at the best, funniest and all around awesome lines in this week's edition of the Scrubies.

The Scrubies
"I don't want to do Britney and KFed anymore. Ever since the divorce, it's too sad." Keith to Eliot regarding their role playing

"It's a new word I'm trying out to replace ass. I have loose morals and I'm living in sin, so still hoping that not being a potty mouth will get me into heaven." Eliot on why she's using the word "caboodle"

"Before I disappear for 20 minutes, I want to make sure all my patients are alive. A simple 'Still here' will suffice. Sound off like you got a pair." Dr. Cox to his patients

"I'm glad it's not Marg. It would not end well. Hell hath no fury like a Helgenberger scorned." Ted (regarding actress Marg Helgenberger) after thinking that Dr. Cox's "starts with an M and ends with an R" clue was referring to the CSI actress

"You know Carla, sometimes you can be a real caboodle-hole!" Eliot to Carla after she told her that she's afraid to love Keith

"If one more person interrupts my 'me time,' I'm going to go ahead and get a tattoo of my hand giving the middle finger on the back of my head." Dr. Cox to Dr. Kelso

That's this week's edition of the Scrubies. If you have a line that you would like to nominate for a Scrubie, drop me a comment and I'll publish it in a future edition. As always, if you would like to discuss this week's Scrubs episode, leave me a comment with your thoughts. If you missed this hilarious outing, check it out on iTunes.


Veronica Needs Your Help!! Click HERE to find out what you can do to help Veronica Mars get another season.

No comments: