Friday, July 28, 2006

Stay Tuned....

Hello faithful readers! Fear not, I have not abandoned you. I'm still awaiting Internet connection at my new place, and the new provider is telling me that it won't happen now until August 8th! But, since you can't keep a true TV fan down for long, I will begin updating Pass the Remote everyday starting Monday! It will be a low-tech version with little to no pictures because I'm having to use a community computer, but it will be something until the Internet is up and running again. So, tune in this Monday to Pass the Remote for thoughts on Sunday's The 4400. Once my Internet is up, I will bring you the regular edition again in all its glory!! In the meantime, check out PassTheRemote.net for all the latest television news! We'll talk soon. Happy viewing!

No comments: