Friday, May 04, 2007

Sawyer Gets 'Lost' in His Revenge

I actually wasn't lost watching Lost this week! I knew what was going on long before the "shocking" twists were revealed. Of course, this is Lost, so I only had one story line figured out. I knew that Locke wanted Sawyer to kill his father and I quickly figured out that his father was Sawyer's namesake. I'm pretty sure this was a first for me. In addition to feeling like I had a frickin' clue, I was also excited to get a break from another tired flashback. I enjoyed Locke's island flashback and how it proved that our favorite mystery man is fully committed to becoming an Other in order to learn the island's secrets. But the most intriguing part of this outing was once again the parachuter. According to her, authorities found Flight 815 in an ocean cavern off the coast of Bali with the bodies of all of the passengers inside. Additionally, Locke's father was in a horrific car accident one minute and on the island the next. So, is the Lost island some sort of Purgatory? For the record, the showrunners insist that it's not, leaving us more Lost than ever. And then there's Jack and Julia's secret. When Kate told them about the parachuter and her satellite phone, neither seemed very surprised. Julia went as far as to say that Jack needed "to tell her." What? Well, your guess is as good as mine. Doubt we'll find out anytime soon since it seems that our favorite Other is about to be outed.

So, what did you think about last night's outing? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. If you missed this week's episode, you can watch it for free at abc.com.


Veronica Needs Your Help!! Click HERE to find out what you can do to help Veronica Mars get another season.

3 comments:

Scooter McGavin said...

Well my guess of what Juliet wanted to to Kate is that she is planning on double crossing Not-Henry and the Others are planning to kidnap her and Sun.

Anonymous said...

That's quite a theory Scooter.

Anonymous said...

Wat do you mean 'double crossing Not-Henry'? you mean: 'Ben', by that?

Well, my opinion, there are a hell of a lot of theories, I'm interessed in reading 'em all... I, on the other hand, have no theory... It's still all mystery for me, I'd rather wait for the end of each season for something new to be revealed(and be stunned:p). I'm glad that Sawyer's got to have his revenge^^