Thursday, June 14, 2007

'Cold' Star's Hot New Look

I'm going to break my solemn oath to the TV gods that I made when I started this blog and talk about hair. I was especially sworn to not discuss the hair of Cold Case's Lilly Rush or her portrayer Kathryn Morris after that one mention when her messy updo (which I secretly loved) became a messy down-do. It just doesn't seem right to cut the men a break when their hair could make for an interesting topic of conversation (not really) while the ladies have to endure endless scrutiny over their looks. Thus, the solemn vow of silence. BUT, my girl Kathryn Morris is really rockin' this new 'do and I felt it worthy of mention. I was thinking this was a complete makeover, but I think it's just the hair. Anyway, she attended the Monte Carlo Television Festival in Monaco this week sporting her new sleeker look. Thanks to my friends at Look Again for the heads up and for tracking down the photos from the event. Here are a few more shots of Kathryn at the festival with her new look.



With Prince Albert of Monaco and actress Kristanna Loken





You can see lots more photos at Getty Images and Wire Image. Cold Case will return for its fifth season this fall on CBS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't get over what an improvement this is! She looks gorgeous! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

It's a nice do but I hope it won't be the new Lilly Rush. MUCH too feminine for Lilly Rush. Good for hiatus-mode KM though. There's a bit of a Melanie Griffith thing going on there in some of the shots.
-DF

Anonymous said...

I hope not either but KM looks so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Great entry, TVFan! I especially have enjoyed seeing Kathryn be Kathryn in the photos from this event ... it's the furthest thing from Lilly, and I think it's a great thing. Absolutely beautiful. Now, if only Cold Case would stop the corpse make-up job with respect to Lilly, I'd really be happy. Lilly doesn't need to be glamour girl, but she doesn't need to look like death warmed over, either. LOL! :)