Thursday, June 19, 2008

3rd Annual Best of The Scrubies

It's summer, and that means no new Scrubs episodes on NBC ever again (we'll have to switch over to ABC along with our favorite Sacred Heart docs). But, I have good news for you faithful PTR readers -- today, we're going to revisit some of this season's best lines. And just as you did in years past, you'll be able to vote for your favorite line of the season. So settle in and prepare to laugh your booty off once again as PTR presents the Best of the Scrubies Awards! And the nominations for Best/Most Awesome/Funniest Line/Exchange of the Year are:

#1 "I would Turkelton, but I only play Pac-Man and that carjack game. There's nothing like scoring a Caddy and mowing down street hoes." Dr. Kelso to Turk regarding video games

#2 "I would give her a shot, Perry, but this is Scotch and I'm all Hasselhoff-ed out." Dr. Kelso to Dr. Cox

#3 "I've decided to start calling everyone 'Sports Fans.' Yeah, I know I'm not exactly the jockey type, but I watched Hoosiers last night and I like sports now." JD to the Sacred Heart staff

#4 "Suck on that Tony Shaloub!" JD (narration) after imagining himself winning a Who Caresies Award

#5 "The answer is a sincere, emphatic, 100% definitive, never-been-so-sure-of-anything-in-my-life, unequivocal YES." Dr. Cox to JD on whether he thinks he needs to grow up

#6 "Really??!! Did he also tell you to take your trunks off, Turk? Because the last thing a guy wants to see when he's in a splash pool is his best friend's junk heading towards him at 40 mph! Felt like I got pistol whipped." JD recounting a water slide encounter with Turk

#7 "Of course, I've only been a doctor for some twenty years and the person who wrote that Wikipedia entry also authored the Battlestar Galactica episode guide, so what the heck do I know?" Dr. Cox to a patient who declined chemo because he read on Wikipedia that a raw food diet cures bone cancer

#8 "Perry, how many times do I have to say it? We're tired of your speeches. If you don't stop, I'll have to hire an orchestra to play that awards show music they use to hustle long-winded Hollywood fruitcakes off the stage." Dr. Kelso to Dr. Cox after another one of his long (yet funny) speeches

#9 "Rate Dr. Reid's butt??!! Yes, 9.2!! Thank god this hospital's full of white guys." Eliot after seeing the writing on the bathroom wall

#10 "Wow, Turk's pretty quick without that testicle weighing him down. I wonder if Olympic athletes have ever thought of that?" JD (narration)

#11 "That's terrific because I'm so darn lost I just keep procrastinating. I check my email. I pick up a copy of Us Weekly to see which of my favorite celebs is bringing back the fedora. It's Johnny Depp, by the way." Dr. Cox to JD and Turk after they say they're going to help him diagnose his patient

#12 "Wow. That takes a lot of ball." JD to Turk (in reference to his recent testicle removal)

#13 "Much like one-hit-wonder Natalie Imbruglia, I'm torn." Dr. Cox to JD and Turk on child rearing

Now, it's your turn to decide which quote you think was the best of the season. Simply vote in the poll below, and I'll reveal the results next week! So, which Scrubs quote deserves the Best/Most Awesome/Funniest Line/Exchange of the Year Ultimate Scrubie? Click your choice below.


Which SCRUBS quote gets your vote for the Best Quote of the Year?
Quote 1
Quote 2
Quote 3
Quote 4
Quote 5
Quote 6
Quote 7
Quote 8
Quote 9
Quote 10
Quote 11
Quote 12
Quote 13
Free polls from Pollhost.com

And this is only the beginning of the "Best Of" season here at PTR. Starting next Thursday, the 3rd Annual Best Episodes of the Season Countdown will begin! Which episodes will make the list? Which will be number one? Be sure to tune in next Thursday for the kick off!

No comments: