Friday, June 13, 2008

PJ's Mystery Date Revealed

PJ, feeling a little relieved because she thought she had been stood up, grabs her stuff and makes her way up to first class to sit with her date to Italy who just happens to be... BOBBY??? I have to admit, out of all of the possibilities (and the finger crossing/hoping that it would be Brendan), Bobby never crossed my mind, so paint me shocked! I like it, though. At first, I was a little unsure, but then PJ had that talk with Steph in the airplane lavatory about how she has feelings for Bobby again so she decided to ask him but she may/may not have kinda-sorta asked him in a "friend" way, so he might be unaware that the trip was supposed to be romantic. Bring on the complications! Things were heading down the right path at first with PJ and Bobby staying alone in Bobby's family villa in Italy, but then the wheels came off as Steph and her date split up forcing Steph to stay in the villa and cling all over the would-be couple. By the end of the trip, PJ was sitting with Steph in first class (with Bobby across the aisle) re-evaluating this whole romantic relationship with Bobby idea. And by episode's end, she had decided that she was over the idea. BUT, overreacting and calling the idea "gross" in front of the guys leads me to believe that she isn't actually as "over" the idea as she thinks. This should be interesting.

Meanwhile back in Chicago, the boys were busy getting themselves kicked out of Crowley's (thanks to Mike -- who slept with the waitress and didn't call her) and worrying about Bobby. Apparently, Bobby didn't let them know that he was going to Italy with PJ so they thought he was missing. I laughed so hard when PJ and Steph got in Andy's car at the airport and the first thing out of the very worried Kenny's mouth was, "There's no easy way to tell you this... Bobby's missing." After assuring the guys that Bobby wasn't, in fact, missing, PJ had to get them back into Crowley's. Of course after learning that Mike had used a fake Texas accent to sleep with the waitress, she decided to uphold his ban herself. Yup, My Boys is back and I'm lovin' it!

You can catch up on episodes of My Boys at TBS.com. New episodes air Thursday nights at 9:30 pm (EST) on TBS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like I should be watching this show. If I can remember on Thurs. night, I'll try to pick it up. At the very least, I need to see this Bobby.