Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Spots for 'The Closer' at TNT.tv

New episodes of 'The Closer' in start in JulyBy LillyKat
PTR Senior Staff Writer


This is the time of year when TNT drives me bonkers.

In a good way.

Why?

Because as I watch all 4,567 NBA Playoff games in 4,567 days, I continually get to see the new television spots for PTR Fave The Closer.

And wow, it reminds me: a) how much I miss BJ (that would be Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson for those just tuning in); b) I cannot wait for July when new episodes are set to resume; c) how good the TNT folks are at coming up with ingenious spots to promote the heck out of their shows.

In this new spot, everyone has something to confess to ol' BJ - even when it's her day off.

Classic.

You can check out all of the new spots over at TNT.tv as well as get a sneak peek at what is in store for the upcoming fourth season! A reminder (like, you really needed that) new episodes will return in July, so be sure you're all caught up on the series. Visit the the show's official Web site!

TNT - they know drama.

And BJ.

# # # # #

1 comment:

TVFan said...

I caught that confessing ad last night for the first time and I loved it! Classic Brenda! Sooo funny!