Friday, July 04, 2008

PJ Holds Her Peace

Do we really think that Bobby is going to marry Elsa? I mean, he isn't, right? Are we even sure that she's doing it for the right reason? I believe his intentions are good and I think he does sincerely love her, but does she feel the same way? It's hard to say because, like PJ and the gang, we barely know her. She sorta flits in and out of scenes without leaving much of an impression. The one thing I do know, though, PJ isn't over Bobby or the idea of them reconnecting. This is slightly problematic for her because she never told him how she really feels and now he's in love with the hot nanny and, to make matters worse, set to marry her.

Meanwhile, Steph is transforming into a relationship guru thanks to the pre-sale of her first book You're a Great Guy, But. Which, by the way, sounds like a pretty cool book and now has me wondering why someone hasn't written it yet. Maybe the success of this project will help her stay out of doubt. And while Steph is busy writing about relationships, Brendan, nay "Dr. Brando," is studying for his MCAT. Now, I'd be lying if I said that I've never consulted the net for medical advice. I don't want to go to the doctor only to sit in a waiting room for hours on end and then never see an actual doctor either, but the net's only going to get you so far. And I'm pretty sure that Brendan was looking greener at the end of the episode than at the beginning. Let's hope he find a job soon -- for his health's sake!

You can catch up on episodes of My Boys at TBS.com. New episodes air Thursday nights at 9:30 pm (EST) on TBS.

No comments: