Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ricci Finds 'Grace'

Actress Christina Ricci Joins the Cast of 'Saving Grace'By LillyKat
PTR Senior Staff Writer


*** POTENTIAL SPOILER WARNING ***

Christina Ricci has just signed on to join the cast of Saving Grace this season for a three episode arc. Ricci will play a young detective who temporarily partners with Grace, whose current partner, Ham Dewey (Kenneth Johnson), is going on a leave of absence.

This. Just. Rocks.

Ne'er mind she's a Golden Globe® and Emmy® nominee, and she can do any role, anytime, anywhere (see Mermaids to Monster to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas).

Two words: Wednesday Addams.

Loved.Her.

I'm so glad I gave Saving Grace a second chance this season.



Source: Turner Publicity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait. I agree the she should be a great addition to the cast. She's good solid actress.