Friday, April 20, 2007

'Scrubs' Lets us Hear from the Supporting Players

You know, it never would have occurred to me that listening to The Todd, Jordan and Ted narrate an episode of Scrubs would be funny. Clearly, this is the reason why I don't write for this always-original show. Pretty much everything in The Todd's head was hilarious, while Jordan's was insightful and Ted's, well, was about as pathetic as we expected. But it wasn't just the break in the narration format that made this one lots of fun. We also had the exciting news that The Todd decided to go into plastic surgery (how apropos), Dr. Kelso's Needle Day, Eliot's do-it-yourself stripper pole, Ted's insanely hot coffee and the brilliant narration about it, The Todd's high-5 inner process, Janitor's tanning light at Sacred Heart, and The Todd's emotional flash with his "son" Rod. Now, here's a look at the best, funniest and all around awesome lines in this week's edition of the Scrubies.

The Scrubies
"It doesn't matter that he's a dude. People should know, you're well-endowed." The Todd (narration) to himself after telling the Coffeebucks employee that everything on The Todd is jumbo

"I know this is a slow down, but I can't really work any slower than I normally do, so I pretty much have to come to a complete stop." Janitor to Dr. Kelso after the nurses decided to stage a "Slow Down" until Kelso met their salary demands

"Perry, I think there's something wrong with me." Jordan
"Now that is the understatement of this still very young century." Dr. Cox

"Oh yeah! Suck it, bitch! I will murder you!!" Ted (narration) to Dr. Kelso

That's this week's edition of the Scrubies. If you have a line that you would like to nominate for a Scrubie, drop me a comment and I'll publish it in a future edition. As always, if you would like to discuss this week's Scrubs episode, leave me a comment with your thoughts. If you missed this hilarious outing, check it out on iTunes.


Veronica Needs Your Help!! Click HERE to find out what you can do to help Veronica Mars get another season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Original" is the best word I've heard to describe Scrubs. Of course "funny" works too. The way everything always ties in never ceases to amaze me.Enjoyed your Scrubies!

tube talk girl said...

Ted's "suck it bitch" had me LMAO!