Sunday, July 01, 2007

New 'Do Part Deux

Confession: A big part of my reasoning for posting this is so I could use the clever headline. It was begging to be written! Plus, I've been gone for a week and this seemed like a nice welcome back entry. While I was on vacation, PTR fave Kathryn Morris was having one of her own in Tokyo, Japan. First, she turned up at the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and then she was off to a Q&A session about the new season of her hit CBS drama Cold Case (Japan is behind the U.S.). And, she was looking fabulous with her new 'do that you read about first at PTR. Here are some photos from both events.

At the COLD CASE Tokyo Photocall (June 29th)


At the COLD CASE Tokyo Photocall (June 29th)


With guest at the world premiere of HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX (June 28th)


At the world premiere of HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX (June 28th)

On a related note, Kathryn mentioned that she will be back at work in two weeks for the fifth season of Cold Case. As usual, special thanks to the good folks at Look Again for the heads up on the photos and news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really am liking Kathryn's Summer 2007 'dos. Though I know the Monoco hair would never work as Lilly Rush, I really like the Tokyo photo call look ... sort of softer, more flattering than what seems to be the overly long, dowdy, drab, bleed-out-black-roots look of Season 4. The woman is so beautiful; I just think it's a shame she seems to have become such a ghost of herself on Cold Case. Season 2 hair and make-up anyone? LOL! :) Great post - love the title!

Anonymous said...

Great posting, I love Kathryn's new look in Tokyo as well. She's really having an awesome summer. The new do really brings out her blue eyes

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the pics of Kathryn. I hope she has this look for the new season of CC.

Anonymous said...

Love the bangs! I got some of my own but somehow they don't look like that. She looks very chic and soft at the same time. I actually think the bangs WOULD work as Lilly Rush if she kept the rest of her hair up. We'll see what happens.
DF