Monday, May 15, 2006

BREAKING UPFRONTS NEWS: 'Veronica' Renewed?


From Mike Ausiello at TVGuide.com:

Veronica Mars Renewed?
Just received a fresh batch of Upfront intel and the buzz is that CW will order 13 episodes of Veronica Mars next season. Multiple sources close to the show confirm that this is true, but until CW makes it official on Thursday morning, I'm listing this as just a rumor. My take? Thirteen episodes is better than zero episodes.


I know it's only 13 episodes, but that's better than none. Bummer, though. I hope his sources are correct. Stay tuned to Pass the Remote for the latest Upfronts news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

13 episodes?? That's a real bummer! Let's hope that part of the news is rumor.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forget to tell you. Jackie was on Grey's Anatomy tonite. She played the chief's niece who was dying of cancer so they had a prom for her at the hospital.