By LillyKat / PTR Staff Writer
The red carpet is back.
The 14th Annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards went on as planned Sunday - complete with star-studded presenters, winners and attendees (thank goodness, too, because I'm not sure I could really bring myself to watch another strange, awkward press conference á la the Golden Globes thing-a-ma-jig). We remeber that SAG was given a waiver by the Writer's Guild of America (WGA) to have writers script the show given the solidarity SAG has shown to the WGA during the ongoing writer's strike. Hence actors were able to attend the ceremony without feeling as if they had to cross the strike picket line.
The Academy Awards® show, however, remains in question. Stay tuned.
Below is a list of this year's SAG winners:
- Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, "There Will Be Blood."
- Actress: Julie Christie, "Away From Her."
- Supporting actor: Javier Bardem, "No Country for Old Men."
- Supporting actress: Ruby Dee, "American Gangster."
- Cast: "No Country for Old Men."
- Stunt ensemble: "The Bourne Ultimatum."
- Actor in a movie or miniseries: Kevin Kline, "As You Like It."
- Actress in a movie or miniseries: Queen Latifah, "Life Support."
- Actor in a drama series: James Gandolfini, "The Sopranos."
- Actress in a drama series: Edie Falco, "The Sopranos."
- Actor in a comedy series: Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock."
- Actress in a comedy series: Tina Fey, "30 Rock."
- Drama series cast: "The Sopranos."
- Comedy series cast: "The Office."
- Stunt ensemble: "24."
Sources: AP; SAG