Saturday, March 24, 2007

Carla versus the Hot Nanny

I expect shows like Lost, Heroes, and even Cold Case to surprise me, but Scrubs may have pulled this week one of the biggest jaw-dropping coups of the season. I DID NOT see that ending coming! Laverne was in an accident, and is now unresponsive in a coma. Just wow. I have no idea how this story will turn out, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she wakes up soon. I'm a big believer in the "everything happens for a reason" (even if we don't always understand or know that reason) theory, so I was rooting for Laverne all episode. I guess it's all in how you see the world and the events in it. Aside from the shocking turn of events, there were some laugh out loud moments: Turk's "Hot Nanny," Janitor's cleaning supplies in a tree, Jordan's list of things for Perry to do, another negative Hugh Jackman reference (aren't you dying to know what he did to tick off Dr. Cox so badly??), the guy group lie, Jordan's inability to say "love" without it being sarcastic, and JD's tall tale about his date with the "Hot Nanny." There was also the usual dose of funny quotes. Here's a look at the best, funniest and all around awesome lines in this week's edition of the Scrubies.

The Scrubies
"Why don't you hop aboard the 'What's up Dr. Cox's butt' trolley and we can begin our tour. Coming up on the left is my bloated, bedridden ex-wife who's not allowed to lift a finger, which thankfully, leaves it all up to these guys. Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to." Dr. Cox to Laverne and Carla after they asked, "What's up your butt?"

"Bull dinky! Perry Cox. 6'1." A buck 85 after lunch." Dr. Cox to Laverne after she quotes the bible

"But if I ever catch you eyeing her again, I will fire her tight little butt. And then you'll get to spend every waking moment interviewing the next 23 fugly-ass candidates until you find another good one." Carla to Turk after he kept eyeing their hot nanny

"Thirdly if I lose a patient, I'll be able to crrrrrry like I just watched Extreme Home Makeover." JD to Turk on his extensive plan to ask out the hot nanny

That's this week's edition of the Scrubies. If you have a line that you would like to nominate for a Scrubie, drop me a comment and I'll publish it in a future edition. As always, if you would like to discuss this week's Scrubs episode, leave me a comment with your thoughts. If you missed this hilarious outing, check it out on iTunes.


Get even more of your TV fix at PassTheRemote.net! A comprehensive television site with news, reviews, photos and much more!

No comments: