Saturday, March 10, 2007

Janitor's Life Becomes a Fish Bowl

There were so many funny moments in this week's episode of Scrubs that I'm not sure where to begin. I was laughing the entire half-hour, even through Private Dancer's more emotional moments (thanks to Dr. Cox, JD's blog and Turk's need to pass gas). So much funny, so little time, so let's get right down to this week's run-thru of the night's funniest moments. Deep breath -- we had: hilarious staff pictures, Dr. Cox as the maid on The Brady Bunch, Ted's pen explosion, Dr. Cox's rant on the staff's strong points, the water balloon cheating excuse (again), Snoop Dog resident, an 80s flashback (always rad), Janitor on fish duty, and JD's blog entry "Why being Really Lonely is Sometimes Super Awesome." Oh yes, and we also had some classic quotes. Here's a look at this week's best, funniest and all around awesome lines in this week's edition of the Scrubies.

The Scrubies
"You would hear crickets chirping, but they were too uncomfortable about just how unfunny that actually was." Dr. Cox to Carla after she decided that her jokes were funny

"Holy hell! Are my new boxers made of wool?? Because my weasel's getting heat stroke!" Dr. Kelso

"I'm never surprised by what people will do. Or, for that matter, WHO they will do." JD to Turk regarding the time Turk slept with JD's girlfriend

"If you're still not sure why you tried to off yourself, I'm starting to get a pretty clear picture over here." Dr. Cox to Eliot

"That's right. And my baby being happy is worth all the vaginal dryness in the world." Turk to everyone regarding a side effect of Carla's anti-depressants
"And none of us would ever look at Carla the same way again." JD (narration)

"Oh my god! He referenced me in a tough love speech! Stop smiling!" JD (narration) regarding Dr. Cox's decision to include his blog in his speech to Private Dancer

That's this week's edition of the Scrubies. If you have a line that you would like to nominate for a Scrubie, drop me a comment and I'll publish it in a future edition. As always, if you would like to discuss this week's Scrubs episode, leave me a comment with your thoughts. If you missed this hilarious outing, check it out on iTunes.


Get even more of your TV fix at PassTheRemote.net! A comprehensive television site with news, reviews, photos and much more!

No comments: