Friday, November 07, 2008

'Damages' Returns in January


By LillyKat
PTR Senior Staff Writer

Mark the date: January 7th.

Mark the time: 10 p.m.

Mark the Network: FX.

And let the second round of Patty v. Ellen begin.

Or should we say Ellen v. Patty?

I finally saw the first promo for the new season of Damages this week, and can I just say: Can't. Wait. It seems like FOR-EV-ER since season one came to a humdinger of a close, and from the looks of the latest FX promo touting the return of our dynamic out to get one another lawyering duo ... hold on to your hats, folks.

And watch out for Ellen.

3 comments:

TVFan said...

Two months from today! Woo-hoo! I can't wait for this one to return.

Sagath Dai Lagilus said...

I can't wait! I love this show, I have watched season one 3 or 4 times already it is just an amazing story. I never liked Law and Order or CSI, but Damages is a brand new kind of law show that actually focuses on the drama of a few people and has an amazing storyline. I love drama, and this is the best of the best!

Glen is the perfect evil bitch :D gotta love that woman!

And Rose Byrne!!! I love her. She reminded me of Katie Holmes when I first saw her. I love how innocent she seems as Elen at first and the new deceptive and cunning woman she has become!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Thanks for the heads up. I don't really watch FX. So I wouldn't see any previews for Damages. Although I'm sure TVFan would have let me know.