Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nielsen Thursday

I know I normally do this on Wednesdays as a part of that day's "Quick Cuts," but I started a new job and my free time is not what it used to be. In other words, I didn't have time to get it done yesterday, so I'm shamlessly making amends today. Anyway, CBS once again won the week in total viewers and ABC easily walked away with the 18-49 demo crown. Here's a look at the Top 1o shows from last week courtesy of USA Today.
1. Desperate Housewives (22.3 million viewers)
2. Dancing with the Stars (22.0)
3. CSI (20.8)
4. Dancing with the Stars (results) (20.7)
4. Grey's Anatomy (20.7)
6. Sunday Night Football (19.4)
7. Dancing with the Stars (recap) (18.2)
8. Criminal Minds (17.6)
9. Lost (17.1)
10. CSI: Miami (16.8)
10. CSI: NY (16.8)

PTR faves in the Top 20: Without a Trace (#16), Cold Case (#18)

About Last Night...
BIGGEST RATINGS WINNERS: Dancing with the Stars, Jericho, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY

For more on last night's ratings, visit Zap2it.


Get even more of your TV fix at PassTheRemote.net! A comprehensive television site with news, reviews, photos and much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear I will NEVER understand why people love watching celebrities dance or play poker or whatever. It's a fad that's going strong here as well. As for me... give me a decently written, well acted scripted show any day of the week.
- DF